Wednesday, October 7, 2009

love and stuff






It's definitely wedding season round these parts, we attended 2 amazing weddings within 24 hours of each other last weekend. Crazy times!

The first was very traditional and formal, with a church ceremony and chic sit down dinner & dancing. Tres olde worlde, with lots of great peeps and excellent speeches. The second was the cutest garden wedding ever! So colourful and clever, complete with bird cage, vintage typewriter and surprise South African choir performance.

I must admit I'm not usually a wedding lover (I hate dressing up & the formalities make me anxious), but the one thing I do like about them is they give people an opportunity to say how they feel about each other and talk about love. Which has got to be a good thing. And it's inspiring to meet so many people from different walks of life. I like that.

Congratulations Kate & Darren!
And congrats to Em & Josh too!

No comments: