Thursday, February 5, 2009

ed castle bazaar


It's still hot and I'm still hiding in doors dreaming of being able to go out doors without burning my bare feet.

So I have no exciting new creative insights to share, but thought I would post a shot from the first Ed Catle Bazaar in Ads which I had a stall at with the uber chic Nat of Nastalie. She hand makes amazing leather bags from recycled leather jackets & leather pants. Turning trash into treasure. They are so soft and lovely and each one is unique & lined with some cute-ass cotton prints. Tres cool!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi just stumbled across your etsy shop and blog! So beautiful I just love your work and your just over the border too. Love your work. Hope you are having a great weekend. Sophie x

Naomi Murrell said...

Thanks Sophie! N x